What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

shared hosting with dedicated IP in India?

Sagiscorpio

I am looking for a cheap shared hosting with dedicated IP in India.
and 500 email per hour limit.

Anyone has any good idea or any details of any provider.
budget is 20 usd.
Requirements
30gbs hosting space
Dedicated ip
500 email per hour limit
100% uptime.
server much be good India location.
I've found Hostnamaste.com web hosting provider. Do you know anything about this web host?

Regards

I know hostnamaste.com is a professional web hosting provider. Everything works fine.
This is a straight-forward, easy-to-use service provider. Tech support is quick and reliable. Recommend their services!

Very Good Experience.
I recommend Hostnamaste.com OpenVZ VPS hosting.
This host seems to be geared towards the professional team and they are still friendly and helpful to a novice such as myself.

I have been with Hostnamaste.com web host about eight months and must say that they met my expectations.
I'm the webmaster for about a half dozen sites. Their packages include many great tools, easy to use with very good video training available.

Their network uptime is great. They offer instant account activation - this a great plus for Hostnamaste.com team. It is also 100% Mobile Ready, so I have the opportunity to manage my hosting account. This one is easy to use hosting provider and I would highly recommend its hosting to other webmasters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back