What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SSDVPS hosting services in Switzerland?

Alphagalaxy

I'm looking for video hosting provider:
Need over 100 gbs of disk space. 2 TB of bandwidth + helpful and skillful technical customer support.
What can you say about cloudarion.com SSDVPS hosting services in Switzerland?
Any feedbacks, reviews? What host is better?

After some time hosted with another web host I switched to the Cloudarion.com SSDVPS hosting and I have not regretted it. The supported features is much better then my previous web host. I do no not want to say anything bad about my previous web host but with this host I have everything done faster, the site loads faster, everything works great.

I recently moved my web site to Cloudarion.com and they have been phenomenal in supporting the move. What minor issues we encountered we handled quickly and correctly by the support team. They offer excellent options for all price ranges, and we are very happy with the hosting service and support.

Not only are the prices very affordable, but at the same time, everything is done in a professional manner. On top of that when I called them to get some help with things I couldn't understand, I got a US support rep each and every time, unlike other hosts I tried out before cloudarion.com web host. They are truly a diamond in the rough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back