What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stable dedicated server?

Ad@moll

Hello Folks! I need a managed dedicated server.
It should have an integrated gpu. Like the ones which come with the i7 series or the E5 series.
Ram 24Gb is enough. And HDD 2000 gbs max. Any provider recomendations?
What can you say about Gigapros.com and also NetShop-isp.com.cy web hosts?
Will it be worth trying them?
Alternatives?

I have been with netshop-isp.com.cy for over a year and have been pleased so far. 99.99% Uptime is correct. You can test them with free VPS trial.
This web host is always running hosting specials ranging from bottom of the barrel to comparable prices for both individuals and businesses.

I am very pleased with Gigapros service. The package is complete, support questions are answered within a reasonable time.
Like their dedicated server special: Intel Xeon E5 server with 6 CPU cores
Fully managed, 128 GB DDR4 RAM, 4 TB disk, 69/month.

Once you sign up for a reliable web host for your website, you gain immediate access to any of the tools and features, and start building your web pages within minutes!

I've been using Gigapros for about 8 months. I run my site at their dedicated hosting plans.
The features included in them are really cool: Unlimited Features, Site Transfer, PHP, MySQL, CPanel, Site Builder. Pricing is sweet - $69/mo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back