What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thailand web hosting services?

Alphagalaxy

Do you know anything about Thaihosting.asia dedicated hosting services ?
Their web hosting services? Can I trust them? Any hosting reviews?

My experience with thaihosting.asia has been very satisfying. My web page runs fine , their tech support is always available if I have questions and usually responds in a timely and positive manner. I have no choice but to say that this hosting service is perfect. It is the #1 host in my book and should be in everyone else's.

i'd to thank thaihosting.asia team for providing me with good services. Their Thailand servers are affordable.
The features they offer are nearly endless, and their customer support is simply outstanding. The price is sweet!
Great host. ++++ recommend.

I moved my personal site to thaihosting.asia and was so impressed with their service I ended up moving all my sites to them.
Price seems very competitive (another reason I went with this provider). Additionally their response times are exceptional.

I've been with thaihosting.asia hosting service in Thailand since April 2020 and only have good comments regarding my experience.
When I subscribed with them and was setting up my site, their support was available to help me set it up even though it was midnight.

If you are looking for a web hosting provider around your location then I suggest you to Serverwala Data Center it is the most leading and trustworthy web hosting company that offers reliable and cheapest Germany Dedicated Server and Forex VPS Server. They offer their services around the whole world. Serverwala offers infinite facilities like 24*7 Client Support, highest Speed, 64 GB or 32 GB RAM Options, Weekly backup, Full Root Access, Advanced Security, and infinitely more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back