What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The best hosting providers?

Ad@moll

Hi,
I'd like to know some best hosting providers.
Need a huge amount of space but a specific quota of disk space with the best uptime and security.
Any info on Ownwebservers.com hosting provider? Any reviews, discount codes? What host is better?

I contact ownwebservers.com team, their sales rep explained me everything and found really good hosting package for my needs.
Now I have faster speed connectivity and everything works like a clock. Support is good - ticket system works well.

This host is offering a smashing deal on VPS hosting with a whopping 50%+ discount using code "VPS50".
My previous host was so bad, my site was down almost daily, I found Ownwebservers.com hosting solutions and have never looked back.

Quite simply - the customer service you'll receive here is the best around. Every single time I have a question on my hosting account, I receive an answer within fifteen minutes.
It's actually incredible! Servers are great too. Recommend OwnWebservers.com solutions to webmasters and newbies who want to run websites efficiently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back