What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TOP web hosts with super fast servers?

Alphagalaxy

I would like to make a notion of the hosting market and find over TOP web hosts and compare their pricing, features.
I've found these hosts via Yahoo search - Arvixe.com , Liquidweb.com , QHoster.com , Centohost.com
They offer 99.99% uptime and attractive deals.
Any experience dealing with them? What host looks better? Why?

Well, QHoster.com is one of the best hosts I've had the chance to test. The service is excellent the speed and reliability of the servers is awesome and the price is more than reasonable

I work as a professional web developer and have found Nextpointhost to be a web host far above all others. Their server forex deals are affordable.
Their billing is reliable, their price great and their service and attention to detail commendable.

Personally I consider OBhost.net to be a TOP web host to deal with. I am totally impressed with these guys. I just hope they don't grow too large and lose the foundation that is making them so impressive.

Once you sign up for a reliable web host for your website, you gain immediate access to any of the tools and features, and start building your web pages within minutes!

Alphagalaxy said:
I would like to make a notion of the hosting market and find over TOP web hosts and compare their pricing, features.
I've found these hosts via Yahoo search - Arvixe.com , Liquidweb.com , QHoster.com , Centohost.com

[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,]These are some factors you should consider before selecting the right web host as follows-[/font]
  • Know your needs-Reliability of server-Security needs-Refund policy or Free Trial policy-

Alphagalaxy said:
  • Amazing uptime (99.99%)
  • SSD Storage
  • 24x7 Support
  • Cheap price, yet quality hosting
  • Fast server speed
  • One-click script installing
  • And many more.....

If you are searching for the top web hosting provider for your website with fastest speed then there are lots of web hosting providers that provide many facilities for your business. You can search on the web because this is the best way to find your right web hosting provider. I recommend you Serverwala Data Center, This is the most reliable and certified organization that allows Cheap Dedicated Server. They offer their Dedicated and VPS servers around the world. Serverwala provides numerous facilities like fastest Speed, 24*7 Client Support, Weekly backup, Advanced Security, 64 GB or 32 GB RAM Options, Full Root Access, and numerous more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back