What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trustworthy web hosting required

Ad@moll

Hi,
I've been searching various hosts, nothing I've tried seems to work for me in terms of free for a webpage. I'm going to pay but want to get the following:

1) Text pages, sort of a medical information site, includes probably about 15 pages of links for solid medical info (like anemias, vitamins, stomach, nerd research articles, etc.) alone. Otherwise probably 25 in total.
2) Some screenshot images of some pdf's. A number of these would be like 100K or less or so.
3) Would need something to help me create the site. I'm an Oracle person not a web person but I can wing some small HTML type stuff.
4) Don't need tons of space, tons of graphics, or MySQL, etc. Ability to contact me from the site would be a good, maybe a form type email but otherwise that's it. No forums or lots of people, this is specialized. Don't need a domain name either.
5) Do want month to month payments if possible or low cost yearly plan types.
Suggestions?
What are your view points on INSIGHT WEB HOSTING hosting solutions? Any reviews? Other options to consider?

Thanks

What I can recommend to others is to contact Exmasters.com sales representative, tell your specific requirements and what you are going to host - believe me, their team will find the best hosting solution for your needs at a perfect price. Like their VPS hosting solutions.

What impressed me the most was the efficiency and support I got when servers were changed just a couple of weeks ago.
Cloudarion.com is the right SSD VPS host to deal with and run web sites with. Reliable, dependable, and most of all sincere about their business.

I like insighthosting.us hosting. It is one of the most professional and engaging technical professionals I've dealt with in the past 10 years.
Lots of web hosts charge a lot more for a lot less. Very kind, easy to work with, and exceptional service and value. The perfect host!

The OwnWebServers company is also well-known for working seamlessly with all major content management systems including WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, OpenCart, and Magento making it a great fit for web developers. The company offers a variety of hosting plans and they all include a free LetsEncrypt SSL certificate, unlimited SSD storage, and free site migration. Web Hosting plans start at $3/month.

Visit for web hosting plans: https://ownwebservers.com/web-hosting/

Looking for shared web hosting, it's important to balance affordability with the necessary features and reliability for your website. bodHOST is a popular web hosting provider known for its budget-friendly shared hosting plans. They offer a range of features and a free domain name for the first year.

Get 35% OFF on our reliable and secure web hosting services! Use code WH35 to avail of this offer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back