What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Unique IP + DDos protected VPS?

Ad@moll

Hi,
What is the best web hosting for High Power websites out there?
I need to have a unique IP and also SSL Certificates, DDos protected
Have seen cloudarion.com offered nice SSD VPS hosting plans.
How reliable is this host? Any other recommendations?

They are knowledgeable, courteous, quick to help, and deserve every bit of praise they receive from clients.
Quite simply, the best business I have ever dealt with. Highly recommend cloudarion.com ssd vps hosting solutions.

Accuweb hosting is one of the most reliable & on which you can rely for a VPS hosting service.
Accuweb hosting offers Unique IP addresses, DDOS protection & many more features & guarantees quality services with no over-selling. It provides 99.9% uptime, Security of Windows Firewall and Antivirus, Self & Fully Managed VPS Servers, Administrator level access to your VPS Easy Upgrades, Remote Desktop Access, good technical support & 24/7/365 customer support & 7 days money back guarantee.

As for cloudarion.com pricing, it is reasonable. I like their customer support, it works 24/7.
I use the site to run my business and check e-mail on it everyday, and the network performance is about as fast as any of the other services out there.

Quite simply - the customer service you'll receive here is the best around. Give cloudarion.com ssd vps a try.
Every single time I have a question on my hosting account, I receive an answer within fifteen minutes. It's actually incredible!

No waiting for one hour or two. Response to tickets is fast. Cloudarion.com experts are very professional and seem to enjoy helping their customers which is a great change from some of the other sites out there. Thumbs up to these guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back