What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

VPS Hosting Required

Ad@moll

I`m looking for a long term Linux VPS for a few sites.
Budget $20 + any taxes if applicable
Min 2 core CPU, Min 2GB Ram, Min 50GB HDD, Min 25GB Traffic
Location USA. Any established web hosting providers you can recommend?
Do you know anything about GTHost.com VPS in the USA? Will it be worth trying them?

Thanks in advance

Looking for a well-stable server to sign up for? Look no further AllWebHost.com Our hosting service offers a reliable and robust server infrastructure that ensures stability for your website or application. With state-of-the-art data centers, redundant network connections, and advanced hardware,

we prioritize the uptime and performance of your online presence. Our servers undergo regular maintenance and monitoring to ensure optimum stability and mitigate any potential issues. Additionally, our experienced support team is available 24/7 to address any concerns or provide assistance whenever you need it.

I'm happy. GTHost.com is what all vps hosting providers are supposed to be:
- cool network and server uptime,
- amazing speed connectivity (pages load super fast),
- rapid professional tech help (they work even at night - this is great).

I host two different sites with GTHost.com cheap vps. They are prompt with their customer service and tech support, and always send out greatly appreciated notices of maintenance well in advance.
The price speaks for itself, very cheap.

OwnWebServers is a reliable, experienced, and one of the best VPS hosting companies. It has 4 global data centers in the US. Ownwebservers understands that every business has different hosting needs; hence they offer a variety of plans for you to choose from. VPS plan starting $7/month with the below features:

•99.95% uptime guaranteed
•No hardware maintenance
•Fast and reliable
•Daily Backups and Snapshots
•Quick Server Deployment

You can save 50% OFF on all cheap VPS hosting plans - Use Code VPS50. This is limited time offers Hurry to take advantage of this limited-time promotion!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back