What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

vps hosting solutions in India?

Rstone

Need low-cost e-hosting plans with these specs: 70 gbs of disk space, 1,5 tbs of bandwidth, Linux
What are your views on Hostnamaste.com vps hosting solutions in India?
Will it be good to deal with this host? Any alternatives?

Hostnamaste.com provide a high-quality, multi-redundant network at an affordable price. They are always quick to respond to any issues.
Customer service and tech support is second to none. The staff has always been friendly and knowledgeable with 100% follow-up.

There is always a very helpful person on the other end of live chat who takes care of your needs immediately.
Sites are always up and run as fast. No issues with viruses or hackers. 5 out of 5 stars.
Hostnamaste.com hosting is much appreciated.

serverwala.org is a leading web hosting and data center service provider which provides dedicated server, VPS server, and cloud server or also managed all this services in world. It provides fast and reliable service in our client with 24X7 customer support. Our teams are always ready to support and give the best facilities in our client.

Have you try GoogieHost or YouStable Web Hosting services, both are offering cheap web hosting at a very affordable price. TRY once!!!

I have worked with many other hosts and always had issues with either hardware or support but Hostnamaste.com has top top of both worlds! The system itself is rock solid and the software & features are excellent. Now I have all i need and even more! They answer super fast and they really help when i need.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back