What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Web Hosting Affiliate Program Suggested $150

amanwaa

[font=Tahoma, sans-serif]Option #1:[/font][font=Tahoma, sans-serif] One time 100% commission (depending on package) for each new client that remains a customer for 3 months[/font]
[font=Tahoma, sans-serif]Option #2:[/font][font=Tahoma, sans-serif] Flat rate $50 commission for each new client that remains a customer for 3 months[/font]
[font=Tahoma, sans-serif]Option #3:[/font][font=Tahoma, sans-serif] 25% monthly commission for all accounts that you refer[/font]
[font=Tahoma, sans-serif]Unlike most affiliate programs, I will pay out monthly to all accounts, no minimum amount required, meaning that you actually get paid![/font]

[font=Tahoma, sans-serif]Would you actually sign up for any of these affiliate programs if they were available? Which one looks best to you?[/font]

[font=Tahoma, sans-serif]Here are the hosting rates I am looking at:[/font]

[font=Tahoma, sans-serif]Local package:[/font][font=Tahoma, sans-serif] 1000MB Disk space, 1GB transfer, 5 MySQL & email accounts[/font]
[font=Tahoma, sans-serif]Monthly Price: $2.49[/font]
[font=Tahoma, sans-serif]Business Package:[/font][font=Tahoma, sans-serif] 10GB space, Unlimited transfer, unlimited mySQL & email[/font]
[font=Tahoma, sans-serif]Monthly Price: $4.99[/font]
[font=Tahoma, sans-serif]Premium Package:[/font][font=Tahoma, sans-serif] 50GB space, 15GB transfer, unlimited MySQL & email[/font]
[font=Tahoma, sans-serif]Monthly: $9.99[/font]

[font=Tahoma, sans-serif]Special Offer:[/font][font=Tahoma, sans-serif] Sign Up Here and Get $5 instant Affiliate Bonus on your dashboard.[/font]
[font=Tahoma, sans-serif]I also have custom dedicated server packages with no setup costs.[/font]

[font=Tahoma, sans-serif]Please give me your feedback.[/font]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back