What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Web hosting for e-commerce site + backups?

Alphagalaxy

I need help to choose web hosting account for e-commerce site + backups, ddos protection
Found Legionbox.com web host and their shared hosting deals look quite good for my budget.
Are they trustworthy? Alternatives to compare pricing, features?

I am glad to use legionbox.com service.. From pre-sale, transferring my site to the new server or for special support request, the help offered by their support team was absolutely fantastic. Thanks them a lot.

Think that you will be impressed dealing with Hostry.com website hosting solutions. They are offering nice specials.
I believe this web host is flexible and stable enough to satisfy all your specific requirements and keep your web sites always online.

Since I've signed up with QHoster.com hosting, every single question I have had has been answered immediately and intelligently.
The code: QHOSTERSHARED60OFF3Y for 60% OFF for all Shared Hosting with 3-year plans, including Resellers!
The code: QHOSTERBIGSAVE2YR for 40% OFF for all VPS Hosting with 2-year plans!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back