What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Web hosting for magento e-commercing?

Tavosrep

Hey guys,
I need your help. want to choose a good web host which is ok for magento e-commercing.
How many resources do you think I need?
Recently came across cloudarion.com SSDVPS hosting offers - look really good.
What do you think of them? Are they good? What host is better?

I think before go with any random Magento hosting provider. First, you have to do some basic analysis then take the decision. While picking the affordable and Magento WordPress hosting provider, make a list of all the convenient hosting providers and classify them according to your necessities and budget.
While doing this sorting, you'll automatically get your future Magento hosting provider.

I've finally found a good home with cloudarion.com SSDVPS hosting service in the USA.
The speed connectivity is ok, uptime is great as I saw my sites always up and available (online) for my visitors.

I'd to thank cloudarion.com team for providing me with good SSDVPS hosting services.
High-speed server performance. Dedicated and passionate customer support + useful tools for the website!

I've been using cloudarion.com for more than a year and they are excellent. I've never had a problem with them.
As far as uptime, it is very good. I have monitoring software for keeping up-time statistics and so far the uptime is unparalleled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back