What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Web Hosting Recommendations?

I am 100% happy client, highly recommend QHoster.com hosting services.
It has lots of positive reviews written by satisfied customers.

So, I decided to give them a try as the price was very cheap and they offered FREE website transfer. Really great web host!

Cool payment methods: Bitcoin, Webmoney, Perfect Money, CashU, Ukash, Paysafecard, Skrill, Payza, Nereller and more.
QHoster.com is a provider who offers very cheap prices all around, for more webspace and bandwidth than most other hosters can claim to provide.

Having limited experience with websites I have learnt so much with QHoster.com hosting. Nice selection of included scripts, CPanel, MySQL control panel, and many others that the high-priced sites do not offer or support. Definitely a site to recommend!

I have had customers using other hosts and after pulling my hair out trying to get the basics to work got them to switch over and host through me at QHoster.com web host. There are no hidden traps or fees. They have been fantastic to deal with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back