What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Web hosting services in Europe?

Alphagalaxy

I'm looking for video hosting provider:
Need over 30 SSD disk space. 2 TB of bandwidth + helpful and skillful technical customer support.
What can you say about Virtono.com website hosting?
Any feedbacks, reviews? What host is better?

First, which type of service do you want for your video hosting? I suggest a 10GB Hosting web host which provides all kinds of website hosting. It gives services like Cheap Linux Hosting, Windows Hosting, Managed WordPress Hosting, VPS Hosting, & Dedicated Servers. Its Cheap Linux Hosting plan includes an Unlimited Website, Unlimited Storage, Unlimited Bandwidth, Unlimited Database, Unlimited Email Accounts, Unlimited Subdomains, & Free SSL. Its Server locations are in UK, USA & Europe.

OwnWebServers is another unlimited Web hosting provider used by millions of users around the world. However, OwnWebServers is the best small business web host because of how easy it is to use and set up.

When you sign up for OwnWebServers, you’ll have access to all the tools you need to get your company’s website off the ground. Each plan includes a free domain and SSL certificate. Unlimited web hosting plan starts at $3/month.

I thought of moving to other hosts but NetShop ISP hosting service is really good and I'm gonna stay with them for quite sometime.
Good support knowledge. Their tech support team is really concerned and willing to help. Wonderful quick efficient professional service.

I thought of moving to other hosts but NetShop ISP hosting service is really good and I'm gonna stay with them for quite sometime.
Good support knowledge. Their tech support team is really concerned and willing to help. Wonderful quick efficient professional service.
What types of e-commerce features are included with the plan that they are offering?

What impressed me the most was the efficiency and support I got when servers were changed just a couple of weeks ago.
My sites have been running fast with Virtono.com Web Hosting and the cost is amazing. I host audio, video, sign ups, etc. I could not be happier!

I've been with exmasters.com web hosting for more than 7 months, and I'd like to say that I like this web host.
The support is excellent, there are a few issues with the lack of an actual billing system, everything is taken care with via emails, however this isn't a major issue. Sales and support staff are amazing.

Beyond finding which web hosts are out there, it's a matter of digging through different plans and checking customer reviews.
I believe hostingsource.com and also kvchosting.net web hosts will serve your demands. Based on the number of positive reviews from users who have been with them for a long time, can say that you can rely on them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back