What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are Dedicated Servers?

tk-hassan

What_are_Dedicated_Servers.jpg

Full Article Source: https://www.temok.com/blog/what-are-dedicated-servers/

Dedicated servers are the most reliable, secure, and effective internet hosting provider that has solely one commercial enterprise web hosting on the server. It offers the enterprise entire manipulate and gets rid of the notion of multi sharing i.e. the sharing of the server amongst a range of web hosting money owed as sense in shared internet hosting and VPS server hosting. The purchaser has complete manage over security, privacy, and entire server assets for their websites.

Benefits of Managed Dedicated Server:

Reliability
Flexibility
Better Performance
Full Control of Applications
Cost Savings - You Pay For What You Use

I would like to add here that I am +1 fully satisfied Netshop-isp.com.cy hosting user.
They are professional in all ways. I have already recommended their hosting services to all my friends.

Server locations: Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, Los Angeles, Singapore, Hong Kong.

A dedicated server is a form of web hosting in which a client has sole access to a server's resources. Dedicated servers are most often used to host high-traffic websites, web applications, and other hosting situations where speed is critical.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back