What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are your views on Hostforweb.com provider? Is it good one?

Alphagalaxy

I'd like to choose the best web host: RAM: 2 GB, HDD: 50 gbs, Linux
What are your views on Hostforweb.com provider? Is it good one?
Any reviews please?
Alternatives?

Control panels are amazing, the system is very solid altogether. Hostforweb.com support is extremely helpful and the knowledge base is unlike anything I've seen.

I think Hostforweb.com is a good deal! I am also very surprised by the support.
I have a couple of sites hosted there that I had as an image hosting for 9 months.

It was a good hosting provider, but nowadays nothing is working out anymore: live chat, ticket system, CPanel, etc. They also migrated my server without my previous knowledge, and now I'm getting a downtime on all my websites. No end of year holiday for me.

I have tried several web hosting providers but non of them beat Hostforweb.com web hosting service.
Their support team has never taken more than twenty minutes to respond with solutions to my difficulties and they are always right on the nose.

I have two domains hosted at Hostforweb.com and just renewed both for a third year after looking around for better deals and, as usual, finding none.
Incredible hosting provider. The support from these guys is without comparison.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back