What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What e-store software is better: OS Commerce, LiteCart, Magento? Why?

Ad@moll

Going to host a big forum and need to find a good featire-rich web hosting account.
What are your views on OBhost.net openvz vps hosting solutions? Uptime, features, bonuses?
What e-store software is better: OS Commerce, LiteCart, Magento? Why?
Is it the hosting provider I can rely on?

Is the support center outsourced? Where is it located?

Well-balanced vps solutions you'll get from GTHost.com professionals. Easy setup in control panel as well, and an excellent price. Plus multiple locations.

For me Profvds.com offers extremely fast network. The features are top notch and have been unmatched by almost all the hosts I have ever seen.
Use the VPSPROFVDS promo code 15% discount for all vps servers. Paypal, Stripe, Coinbase, Payeer, Paypalych payment options.

I usually don't recommend but you should 100% go with Hostnamaste.com kvm vps! Worth my money and I will continue doing business with them.

Beyond finding which web hosts are out there, it's a matter of digging through different plans and checking customer reviews.
Pretty good VPS solutions you can get from Scalahosting.com and Owned-networks.net web hosts. They certainly have built the host with a customer focused attitude and we couldn't be more pleased.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back