What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where can I get Ecommerce hosting?

Tavosrep

I need one place to deal with...
I need 50GB space, bandwidth can be 3000GB.
I came across Datapacket.net and don't really know if they can be good for this.
Do you think that I can give them a try? Any alternative web host for comparison?

Last edited:
Iэve been hosted with many web hosts but Exmasters.com VPS hosting is the best!
They are a good choice for both amateurs and experienced users. It's pleasant surprise that there is not any noticeable downtime.

If you want a web-host where an actual human being returns your e-mails, then Orangeserver.net is definitely for you. I usually get a reply within an hour, and they're always polite and friendly.
They certainly give me the impression that they not only want my business but want me to be satisfied and are willing to invest in building a relationship with their customers.

Nice VPS solutions you'll get from Profvds.com - The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.
Use the VPSPROFVDS promo code 15% discount for all vps servers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back