What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which Forex VPS hosting to choose?

Whosema

Hello everybody.
Advise vds hosting. I have never used this before, I had experience using shared hosting. I just want to raise a test web site, go the way from a bare virtual machine to the deployment of a working project on my own. What are the pitfalls? For a really average project, which hosting is preferable, domestic or is it better to choose a foreign one, taking into account current trends in legislation?
Any info on Web Host Pro and Hosting Source Forex VPS hosting?
What hosting provider would you rather choose? Why?

The online chat helpdesk is what I like most. They can answer any questions you have almost instantly. Give Web Host Pro vps hosting a try.
If they are swamped with online enquiries, I will email them which normally take less than 24 hours to get back to me. Tech support is friendly and efficient.

These guys are great. My last provider was causing me serious issues. In complete frustration, I decided to find reliable and honest one.
Well, Hostingsource.com Forex VPS is the place to host your web sites - I am happy! 20 years of experience in the IT field.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back