What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which Hosting is fit for my music site?

Ad@moll

Bellow is my wants... Tell me something reliable and trusted. Reseller hosting provider won't accepted. My budget 20$> per month.
I can increase budget after 3 month. And I am looking for long term hosting where monthly payment is accepted (I will pay yearly after 5-6 month)
What can you say about Neironvps.com ssd vps hosting solutions? Are they reliable?

bodHOST offers Linux-shared hosting plans that are affordable, reliable, and secure. These plans are designed for individuals and businesses that require a cost-effective hosting solution with all the basic features such as unlimited bandwidth, disk space, email accounts, and a cPanel control panel. bodHOST's Linux shared hosting plans come with advanced security features, including DDoS protection, malware scanning, and proactive monitoring to help protect customers' websites from various cyber threats.

5GB Storage
25GB Bandwidth
cPanel Control Panel
Host up to 5 websites
Unlimited Email Accounts
24*7 Human Support
99.95% Uptime

Price: $1.09/mo.

As an alternative, give ZipServers.com cheap vps a try. Current Promotion: 25% off LIFETIME SSD VPS with code: SSD2022
The tech support team is concerned and willing to help. Wonderful quick efficient professional service.

BodHOST, a reputable hosting provider, offers high-quality VPS services tailored to meet the diverse needs of website owners. Their cheap VPS hosting solutions provide excellent performance, customization options, and scalability, ensuring your website operates smoothly and efficiently. By choosing BodHOST, you can enjoy the benefits of a reliable and secure VPS hosting environment that caters to your website's evolving requirements. "bodHOST Easter Web Hosting Deal 15% OFF on both Linux and Windows VPS Hosting at bodHOST with code ESTVPS15!" For more information visit: bodhost.com

Excellent and fast service, excellent stuff for open source projects like Joomla, Mambo, etc., and good prices and tutorials for all level´s knowledge people. Neironvps.com can be trusted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back