What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

wordpress hosting solutions in Europe?

Ad@moll

Hey guys
I'm looking for a dedicated hosting service for a friend.
Requirements: 1000 gigs of space (at least), GOOD uptime, easy to use control panel, great support (prompt and knowledgeable; if the turnaround time for urgent tickets is more than 2 hours, I'm not interested).
Can I rely on ServerUnion.com and Hostnamaste.com dedicated server hosting solutions in Europe? Other recommendations?
Thanks.

I can express the point that Hostnamaste.com budget dedicated server is truly amazing. There has never been a problem they couldn't help me with and so you know, every problem to date has been mine. There has never been a problem at their end. Flawless operation. They offer help FAST and always politely.

At bodHOST, we offer a range of the managed dedicated server hosting solutions that can be deployed in our state-of-the-art data centers located in both Canada and the USA. Our data centers are strategically placed to provide low latency and fast connectivity to users in North America, making them an ideal choice for businesses looking to serve this region. With advanced security measures, redundant power and cooling systems, and high-speed network connectivity, our data centers provide a reliable and secure environment for your dedicated servers.

Trust bodHOST for your dedicated server needs in Canada and the USA. You can enjoy a 15% discount on dedicated servers using the code NYDS15.

My experience with ServerUnion.com web host has been exceptional in terms of customer support and communications.
Seriously, i've tried many web hosts and so far, this has been the BEST! Get 50% OFF on all dedicated servers, lifetime!

I can give their EU server hosting DOUBLE THUMBS UP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back