Affordable hosting for a forum?

Ad@moll

Going to host a big forum and need to find a good featire-rich web hosting account.
What are your views on Rockhoster.com vps hosting solutions? Uptime, features, bonuses?
What forum software is better: phpBB, vBultein, Ekarte, SMF? Why

Is it the hosting provider I can rely on?

Well, Rockhoster.com KVM VPS includes the availability of latest Windows and Linux OS with dedicated resources. Starting at €12.85/mo.
It was very easy to upgrade to more resourceful hosting package, took only a minute and can be done at any time.

The crazy part is that I get support responses in HOURS, not days. Most of my questions are answered in less than 4 hours, which is fantastic. Rockhoster.com is the best host!

DDoS attacks are carried out to target a host and interfere or pause (sometimes stop) its services. Generally, two or more persons, or bots send the DDoS attacks.
RockHoster.com provides a venture class DDoS protection services against of all known DDoS attacks and makes solid firewall between your site (or server) and whatever remains of the web.

Server locations: Canada, USA, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Netherlands, Lithunia, Belgium, Spain, Finland, Ireland, Italy, Poland.

The response is friendly and useful, always sorting the issue right away, whatever it is. Simply brilliant. I now host three websites with Rockhoster.com after transferring everything I own to them from other hosts (another process that was easy with plenty of help on hand), and I see no reason why I would ever leave them. Well, phpBB forum software is free to install, would recommend you to use this one.

With hostpro.com, you get more than just hosting. They provide a high level of security for your VPS with state-of-the-art security technologies and regular software updates. In addition, their team of experts is ready to provide you with competent support 24/7 to help you with any questions or issues that arise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back