What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Affordable hosting for a forum?

Ad@moll

Going to host a big forum and need to find a good featire-rich web hosting account.
What are your views on Rockhoster.com vps hosting solutions? Uptime, features, bonuses?
What forum software is better: phpBB, vBultein, Ekarte, SMF? Why

Is it the hosting provider I can rely on?

Well, Rockhoster.com KVM VPS includes the availability of latest Windows and Linux OS with dedicated resources. Starting at €12.85/mo.
It was very easy to upgrade to more resourceful hosting package, took only a minute and can be done at any time.

The crazy part is that I get support responses in HOURS, not days. Most of my questions are answered in less than 4 hours, which is fantastic. Rockhoster.com is the best host!

DDoS attacks are carried out to target a host and interfere or pause (sometimes stop) its services. Generally, two or more persons, or bots send the DDoS attacks.
RockHoster.com provides a venture class DDoS protection services against of all known DDoS attacks and makes solid firewall between your site (or server) and whatever remains of the web.

Server locations: Canada, USA, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Netherlands, Lithunia, Belgium, Spain, Finland, Ireland, Italy, Poland.

The response is friendly and useful, always sorting the issue right away, whatever it is. Simply brilliant. I now host three websites with Rockhoster.com after transferring everything I own to them from other hosts (another process that was easy with plenty of help on hand), and I see no reason why I would ever leave them. Well, phpBB forum software is free to install, would recommend you to use this one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back